Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lifestyle Photography

After reading so many inspirational blogs, and falling in love with their photos, I realized that even if I have my camera on me there are so many times I don't use it. I'm going to get myself out of that by really trying to capture my everyday life, the little things.




You had to have known my cats were included in this. Normally Boots is the one that doesn't want her picture take so I was super happy that, even though she took my spot, she looked up at me for this photo. 


Included in Lacey's gift were these super cute Disney World/ Disneyland magnets. I scrambled to find left over pictures to decorate our fridge with. Now I can remember our wonderful trip every time I walk into the kitchen.


My little 35-80mm I'm trying to use more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...