Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pre-Spring Break Road Trip

As some of you may know I recently went on vacation with my sister. We visited family, went antiquing and just explored new cities. Our first destination was Birmingham, Alabama where we went to the Birmingham Zoo and Botanical gardens.

Brittney and I made sure to stop at every welcome center we passed through. Alabama was the 1st state! 



We were so happy when we arrived at the Zoo! They had Red Pandas, lots of cats, and a ton of birds!


This is Leaf & Petal, an adorable plant/ gift shop. It was right before you walked into the Botanical gardens. I ended up getting quite a few things in here. I would live there if I could. 

Keep checking back. I'll be posting frequently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...