Friday, November 9, 2012

Thrift.

I love thrifting, I mean who doesn't! One of my favorite places to go is right over the 13th Street bridge from Downtown Augusta, SPCA Treasure Chest. Mack and I happened upon this place after an eye appointment one day. There were a couple of women talking outside, one of them holding open the door. Us, loving adventure and new things decided to stop in and I immediately fell in love. Glassware, animal supplies, clothes books, furniture , household appliances (we got our washing machine and Macks studio couch here) and so much more! Going in every week or so we've gotten to know the staff pretty well, they are all so sweet and I find myself wanting to go just to catch up with them! Not only are the prices great but all the money you spend goes to helping animals! If you would like to donate,  .adopt, or shop the store is located at 519 Georgia Avenue in North Augusta, SC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...