Sunday, November 11, 2012

Instamemories.

October is gone, as you can see it took me a while to admit it. I love October, it's sad to see it go. However,  November is here and with that a new segment I will be doing every month, I will upload some Instagram photos that highlight the month. (Since this is the 1st time the layout may change month to month) (From top left to bottom right) : 1. Canary and Boots admiring our new coffee table. 2. An amazing vintage camera I thrifted. 3. A Mickey Mouse pumpkin at Disney 4. Our mantle all dressed for the Halloween. 



A special thanks to : Pugly Pixel for the tape strips pattern:   http://www.puglypixel.com/2011/02/17/free-clip-art-tape-strips-patterns/
and Fab n' Free for the amazing Chevron patterns :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...