Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Rock.

There are times when a relationship is hard, you feel like everything is bursting at the seams. There are times when it is normal, nothing interesting, same old same old. Then there are times when it thrives, when there has been no higher point than the one you are at now, this was tonight. I always know how important he is but sometimes it hits harder than ever, how much he means to me, how strong he is for the both of us,  these moments make me so glad I found him. I try to let him know how much he means to me with handmade things (cards,doodles, shadow boxes) or just stopping time to tell him I love him. He is a man, most men don't ever know what to say (and although he is guilty of this too) he really comes through when I need him most. He is my inspiration, he is my air, he is my everything, he is my rock.


Credit to Pugly Pixel for there amazing washi tape freebie (psd) http://www.puglypixel.com/2011/02/17/free-clip-art-tape-strips-patterns/  and to Elsie at A Beautiful Mess for her font Tall N' Skinny Get her font here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...