Monday, November 12, 2012

Im gonna wreck it!

Last Friday we went to the Drive-in again! I had so much fun and was so excited to see Wreck-it-Ralph and Hotel Transylvania. Mack and I have been so excited to see Wreck-it-Ralph since Disney, when they had a exhibition up. Mack being into old school games, was eager to see what characters where to be included in the movie. He was happy to see characters from Street Fighter and Q-bert. The movie was really awesome and lived up to the standards of Pixar and easily will have the legacy Toy Story has.  





2 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun. I remember being so excited as a kid when my aunts took me and my cousins to a drive-in. I don't recall what movie we saw and I am pretty sure I fell asleep before it was over, but I have fond memories of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we are all guilty of falling asleep during at the drive-in! I'm looking forward to many more weekends and memories!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...