Friday, February 15, 2013

Journal

I had this feeling that 2013 was going to be a crazy one. I love scrapbooking (I get it from my mom) but I've never been good at journaling. I had everything I needed to make one, except for confidence that I would do it. Except, from reading other bloggers who do it, I learned that I don't have to do it every day, so I just do it on big days. It has been very helpful to get my thoughts down on paper. Since I'm no expert I won't tell you what you need, but I'll tell you something that helped me : have everything in one place, that way you aren't scrambling to find anything. I got the cutest vintage makeup case (at SPCA treasure chest for $4) and that is were all my supplies are. If I need to journal I just grab my case and go.

Do you journal? Or have any tips for a beginner? I'd love to hear, leave your comments below!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...