Sunday, February 24, 2013

Disney Blues

It has only been 4 months since my last Disney visit and the "Disney Blues" (a real thing, i swear.. also known as a Disney hangover) are really kicking in. I've done everything from scrapbooking, to making a memory tray (pictures to come), Disney film marathons and online pin trading (I really shouldn't even get started on how lucky I am that I found such a great pinpal. Seriously she is awesome). Well last night I ended up spending wayyyyy to much time online looking at : Vintage disney, old disney rides, construction, maps, imagineer drawings. I think I've come to the conclusion I'm going mad. So to help cure my Disney Blues, I'll be uploading pictures from my October trip and even include some of my Smash book. What helps you cure your Disney Blues?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...