Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Adventurous Adventures on the road!






Ever since me and my boyfriend moved into our home it's been pretty difficult to go on the adventures we used to. Trips to Atlanta, Tennessee, Aiken and Columbia. However recently we were able to plan a day out of town. I must say, it was lovely. Our plans were mainly to see the Titanic Exhibit in Columbia, SC. But we also visited some of our usual spots. Frankies Fun Park, where my boyfriend kicks major butt at crane games!) as well as Fazoli's (where he got a picture of my mustache ring!). However we detoured a little from the path and found the cutest record shop, where I found this uber cute heart shaped vinyl! Needless to say, today was amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...