Monday, August 27, 2012

Novi Stars

If you don't know me, you should know I am a pretty big kid (even though I'm only 19, but still). I love toys and Barbie dolls and have recently gotten a lot of my inspiration from them. No more so than from my favorite new toy... Novi Stars! They are these super cool girls from outer space who have come to earth to bring us new fashion trends (and that they have already done. I am currently working on an outfit inspired by Alie Lectric). The set consists of 4 dolls (not including Nita Light, which comes with her own "Energy Pod Playset.") Every girl has a unique talent. Alie Lectric lights up, Ari Roma is scented, Una Verse is filled with water and glitter, and Mae Tallick talks! I can't wait to collect them all and would encourage anyone to get them!

Link to the Novi Stars website : http://www.novistars.com/
Link to the Novi Stars Fan Club : http://novistarsfanclub.proboards.com/index.cgi












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...