Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Christmas is officially in the air (seriously though, I can smell Christmas tree from outside our house). We had a rocky start when decorating when we realized we didn't have any tree lights, then found some, then found more that were half blown out. I'd like to think I got my mom's way of working things out! 

 Although this is not Boot's blog debut, she deserves more blog time, so here she is being adorbs in her cute new festive collar!

                   
You may not notice, but I was also very crafty with the fact that we had no ornament hanger thingy majigs. So I used bakers twine! (3 crafty points for Sara!)
No holiday would be complete without you and your boyfriend being ridiculously cheesy with your two cats! No fear there will be a much better one in "Winter" attire. (If you didn't know I live in Georgia.. It was 70 degrees today.. needless to say, I don't own winter clothes)

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great photo with your boyfriend! My husband and I always do ridiculous Christmas cards every year, they are just so much fun to do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...