Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Wall.

Every so often I run into this Wall, I do not like the Wall. Sometimes it stays in my way for days, sometimes weeks (I think I'm coming up on weeks) It's always so upsetting because every moment of anything productive I do revolves around OhSo. If I could hit the Wall I would, but I've only found ways of breaking it down ever so slightly when it does appear. All I can do is do things that inspire me, which I'm going to post here in hopes it may help bring down my Wall (or yours).




A Beautiful Mess is my blog crush, her blog is everything I want to make OhSo. I've been writing down new ideas all morning (and all last night) and always find amazing inspiration in her posts. She writes about everything from fashion, DIY and inside her own life. She is hands down my hero.





2 comments:

  1. I totally understand about the dreaded Wall. There are times when I feel so uninspired that scrapping it all seems like the best course of action, but I love that you're able to find inspiration and push through it. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind words! "The Wall" seems to come at the worst of times, but I've read if you have that block it just means something really big is about to happen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...