Friday, March 8, 2013

Disney Smashbook

My family and I went to Disney World in October of last year and had a blast. I've been able to keep that magic alive by working on my Disney smashbook. I spent so much time looking at other scrapbooks and getting ideas, I pulled some here and there, but I really tried to make the pages reflect my trip. As much as I love the detailed pages, as a photographer, my photographs speak 1000 words (and lets be honest, the pictures are what keeps the memories alive). I knew the book would be filled with pictures, but also little details (like taking a bunch of maps to include in the book). I hope you enjoy my pages and find inspiration for your own in them. 


This is the front cover of our Disney smashbook. I spent a lot of time deciding how I wanted to put the book together, and in the end the smash book won!


We stayed at the Pop Century for our 5 day 4 night trip, had amazing extra magic hours, and amazing memories to bring back home!


Every ride we went on I pleaded to keep my fast pass. Luckily I was able to get these after we rode it to avoid having to beg. 


I love the shops on Main Street! The only thing I regret is not getting a customized set of Mickey ears (I know! How can you go to Disney without getting Mickey ears.. Simple, when they look way to small on your head) 


My favorite characters were Pooh Bear and Tigger. I feel like somehow Tigger knew I was a cat person, because when he went to hand Pooh my autograph book he dropped the pen and started playing with it! It was the cutest thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...